10. You’ll get a jump start on the marketing and advertising for your home. You can get ahead of other sellers waiting until January or springtime to list their homes.
9. You can sell now but specify a delayed closing date or extended occupancy if agreeable to all parties.
8. Showings can be restricted during personal and family events.
7. January is typically the month for transfers. Transfers cannot wait until spring to buy a house. Your home must be on the market now to capture the attention of these buyers.
6. Many people want to buy before the end of the year for tax and financial reasons.
5. Buyers have more time available to look for houses during the holidays. People have more time off to look and move into a new home.
4. Buyers are more emotional during the holidays and often base their decision on the warmth and good feeling they receive when viewing your house.
3. Houses show better when decorated for the holidays with the bright lights, festive colors and pleasing smells associated with the season.
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the holidays, so properties on the market have less competition, including yours…
1. People who look at property during the holidays are serious buyers and more ready to make a decision.
If you are interested in listing your home please contact me at 781-9298. We have qualified buyers who are looking for homes.
Hope you have a safe week!