The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming and the sun is shining a little bit brighter! Spring is in full effect in the Triangle and we are enjoying every second of it here at Linda Craft and Team Realtors. This is the time of year in Raleigh most people get the itch to purge their homes and deep clean. Spring cleaning is also a great a excuse to prepare your Triangle home to sell!
Manage Your Spring Cleaning List for Your Triangle Home
Cleaning an entire house can be extremely daunting to say the least. That is why you should take baby steps in the process and space tasks apart so you can still enjoy your weekend! We all know what it is like to attempt the long laundry list of tasks only to get halfway through cleaning the fridge because you decided to eat the leftover pizza instead! Manage your time and don’t overwhelm yourself!
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain
Tips for Sprucing Up Your Triangle Home
- Store, donate or throw away! Use the 12 month rule : throw out or donate any clothing/items you have not worn or used in 12 months
- Clean carpet and upholstery
- Clean windows, screens, blinds and drapes
- Wipe down or wash all woodwork, baseboards, molding etc.
- Clean and polish all fixtures and hardware
- Spruce up the exterior with potted plants and landscaping
- Vacuum dryer vent, clean air filters and refrigerator coils
Free Shred Party for Raleigh and Triangle Residents
While you are at it, throw all of your old papers into a box and bring it to our FREE Shred Party on June 1! We will happily take your paper and shred it for you! Linda Craft & Team is also here to help make your home dreams come true. Please call us for a free consultation at 919.235.0007 or visit us at www.LindaCraft.com to search every home in the Triangle.
Peace, love and happy homes!
Director of First Impressions
Linda Craft and Team, Realtors