Home staging does not have to be costly. Most of the time a stager can suggest slight modifications and work with your existing furnishings. However, if furniture is needed to fill a space, our stager has a large inventory that can be rented for a minimal fee. A vacant home can be the hardest to sell because most people have a difficult time visualizing the warmth that is missing. By using furnishings and accessories that reflect the asking price of the house, we will create a warm and welcoming feel to a prospective buyer. Realtor.org listed four reasons you should stage your home.
4 Reason To Stage Your Raleigh Home NOW
- 96% of Realtors say buyers react better to fully staged homes than to vacant houses.
- 94% of Realtors say fully staged homes sell much faster than vacant houses.
- 68% of Realtors say vacant houses take twice as long to sell as fully staged homes.
- 94% of Realtors say vacant houses sell for less money than fully staged homes.
By using a stager, you can increase the amount of money you put into it. Just by modifying these items, you can expect to see a return on investment (numbers from Homegain.com):
- Clean and de-clutter: 872% ROI
- Lighten and Brighten: 572% ROI
- Landscaping (both front and back): 473% ROI
- Paint interior: 250% ROI
- Update Kitchen: 237% ROI
- Update Bathroom: 172% ROI
As you can see, it pays to make improvements to your home. Here at Linda Craft & Team, Realtors, we work with a professional home stager to get your home ready to sell. For a free home selling or home buying consultation, please visit LindaCraft.com or call us at 919.235.0007. We have a whole team of experts for your home buying needs!