When people have outgrown their present Wake County home and need a larger one, there are many moving parts to selling and buying at the same time and a lot of unknowns which cause great stress for homeowners.
Timing a sale and purchase within a desired budget has many pieces of the puzzle to put together for a smooth and joyful move. In this type of move, the difference between success and disaster is experience, knowledge and executing a well thought out plan.
To begin this plan start by gathering critical information. Here are questions that every move-up buyer needs to ask:.
- How much will my present home sell for?
- What will I realistically net from my sale, which I can use for the new purchase?
- What do I need to do to my home to prepare it to sell for the highest price and what will this cost?
- How long will it take to sell my present home?
- How much money will a mortgage lender loan me for the purchase of my move-up home?
- What are all the costs associated with selling, buying and moving?
- How will I time the sale of one home, the purchase of a new home and the move?
- Is there a move-up home for sale now that will meet my family’s needs?
Working With an Experience Wake County Real Estate Agent Makes a Difference!
The above questions always seems overwhelming to homeowners but, it is actually easy to navigate when you have an experienced Wake County Realtor helping you.
There are many moving parts to put together when selling a home and buying a new one but, it’s just like a puzzle. The first time you put a puzzle together it is slow and tedious. After 6,000 times working the same puzzle, the stress is gone and the pieces quickly come together.
Linda Craft & Team, Realtors have had the privilege of helping over 6,000 families sell and buy homes. Like a complicated puzzle, we show people how to put it all together every day relieving stress and avoiding problems along the way.
People tell us all the time that our experience in answering questions, calming emotions and holding their hand throughout the process is invaluable. So let’s begin by exploring all of your options.
Check back next time as we start to explore the various options that move-up buyers have when navigating the market.
And if you’d like to get started right away on your own Wake County real estate transaction, please contact us at the Linda Craft Team.
Until next time,