Downtown Raleigh has revitalized itself over the past 5 years to become one of the best downtown locations in the country. Generations intermingle as young and old experience a city where something is always happening right outside their door.
The 5 Downtown Raleigh Districts
- Glenwood South District has progressive restaurants and shopping locations and is the place to be to enjoy the latest and greatest Raleigh has to offer. Condos in the district include: The Paramount, WEST, 510 Glenwood, and 222 Glenwood.
- Fayetteville Street District is ideal for those who enjoy outdoor amphitheaters, Broadway plays, or want to participate in one of the many downtown festivals. Condos in the district include: The Hudson, Park Devereux, The Atrium.
- Moore Square District offers the quiet historic side of downtown Raleigh. Cobblestone streets will guide you anywhere from art galleries to mouthwatering upscale dining. Condos in the district include: Palladium Plaza, Person Pointe, Founder’s Row.
- Warehouse District is an area steeped in nostalgia. The red brick warehouses have been converted into updated housing and home to creative shops. Those wishing to be closer to Raleigh’s Farmer’s Market will certainly enjoy the warehouse district. Condos in the district include: Boylan Heights and Bloomsbury Estates.
- Capital District holds Raleigh’s governmental buildings and museums. A wonderful and educational area for all downtown dwellers and those visiting the capital.
Look, Live, and Play in Downtown Raleigh
Some of the best experiences in downtown Raleigh come from the sheer magnitude of entertainment. The first Friday of every month turns downtown into a music festival and beer garden, the IMAX theatre keeps movie goers entertained, inquisitive minds enjoy the history and science museums, and everyone gets their fill with a wide variety of dining locations.
There is even an electric trolley, called the R-line, routinely traveling downtown making it easier to travel and avoid parking traffic all together.
If you want a list of the best restaurants, parking, shopping destinations, or event happenings, download the free Downtown Raleigh App and always be in the know.
Linda Craft & Team, Realtors
Living in Downtown Raleigh gives you unlimited access to everything your heart desires. For over 30 years, Linda Craft & Team has lead the way in Real Estate and we would love for you to let our #1 ranked team in the Triangle help you find the perfect home downtown.
Schedule an appointment with us today at 919-235-0007 or visit our website for a full list of our services and more!