Free Energy-Saving Items for Homeowners
Here’s what you get for free:
- In-home energy assessment and a detailed report afterward
- Free LEDs
- Free energy-efficient showerhead that cuts water and energy use but still retains water pressure
- Free kitchen faucet with swivel and water flow control
- Free outlet seals for outlets and switches on your exterior walls. This stops drafts and air leaks which account for up to 25 percent of your heating bill according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
The free energy assessment is arranged either online or by calling (844) 346-4366. Homeowners are eligible if:
- They are Duke Energy customers.
- Own a single-family home for at least four months.
- Have an electric heater/AC or electric water heater.
Renters are not eligible because Duke Energy prefers to deal with the homeowner. One homeowner must be present during the inspection.
Why is Duke Energy Offering Free Gifts?
You might be asking, “What does Duke Energy get out of this?”
Selling Your Home? Want More “Freebies”?
At Linda Craft & Team, REALTORS®, we use our years of real estate experience, aggressive home marketing, and in-depth knowledge of Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and surrounding communities to help homeowners sell quickly and for the most money possible. Call us today at 919-235-0007 to get your home sold.