In this issue:
- In 2019, the Veteran’s Administration guaranteed over 600,000 home loans. Almost half were made without a down payment.
- In 2019, nearly $120 million was provided to help seriously disabled veterans purchase, modify, or construct a home to meet their needs.
- Many veterans don’t take advantage of the outstanding benefits available through the VA home loan, so it’s important to spread knowledge about the advantages of this loan.
- Are you an active, retired, or veteran member of the military? Let’s chat about how the VA loan could be a game-changer for you!
The VA Loan: Helping Veterans for Over 75 Years
This November, we want to honor our military for their continued dedication to our country. While no words or reward could possibly express our gratitude or repay the sacrifices of those who’ve served, there are many valuable benefits available to veterans—including VA home loans.
Facts about 2019 VA home loans
Did you know…
- Last year, the Veterans Administration guaranteed 624,546 home loans.
- Of those loans, 306,879 were made without a down payment.
- Additionally, 2,055 grants totaling $118 million were provided to help seriously disabled veterans purchase, modify, or construct a home to meet their needs.
The benefits of VA home loans
VA loans come with a number of possible benefits for homebuyers, the biggest of which is up to 100% financing (0% down payment). Some lenders might offer lower interest rates and better terms for VA loan buyers. Additionally, some closing costs are required to be paid by the seller, thus helping to lower closings costs for the buyer.
VA Home Loans Are an Oft-Overlooked Benefit
The VA loan comes with a number of fantastic benefits… but too many military buyers don’t take advantage of it. Help spread the word—share this information with those who might benefit from this loan option.
Buying a home in the Raleigh area and curious to know more about the VA loan? Contact Linda Craft & Team today at 919-235-0007 and let us put our 350+ years combined experience to work for your buying goals.