Are you looking for something to do on Thursday nights in the Triangle? For the last six years North Hills has been home to the Midtown Beach Music Concert series every Thursday night in the Summer (April-August), and this year is no exception! I would say it is one of the best kept secrets in the Triangle and for all those who have been, you know you have to get there early if you want a spot!
The Midtown Beach Music Concert series is from 6-9 PM in the Commons of North Hills (by the Regal Movie Theater). This great event attracts everyone from families, college students, retirees, and young professionals. It is the perfect way to enjoy Thursday summer nights in Raleigh!
What to bring and remember:
- Parking: I recommend parking in the deck under North Hills and taking the escalator or elevator up!
- Lawn Chairs: Get there early and claim your spot! Usually gets very crowded!
- Cash: Beer & Wine tents are set up for those interested
- Your Dancing Shoes: There is a huge “dance floor” for those brave enough to dance and shag (the proper dance of beach music)
- All your family and friends: It is an amazing community event and great way to catch up with old friends!
- North Hills Facebook: Check the North Hills Facebook page to see who is playing and if there is a cancellation due to the weather!
Make a Night of It:
North Hills has so many dining and entertainment options for every budget.
Inside the Commons: Five Guys, The Q-Shack, Which Wich?, Chick-Fil-A, Cinellis, Starbucks, Ben & Jerry’s and Fox and Hound Pub & Grille.
Outside of the Commons: Coquette Brasserie, Keva Juice, Mia Francesca Trattoria, Mura, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Spring Rolls, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, McAlister’s Deli, and Moe’s Southwest Grill.
Across Lassiter Mill Rd: Bonefish Grill, Pharaoh’s, Starbucks, Black Cat Café, Midtown Grille, Panera, Yogen Fruz, and Vivace.
Across Six Forks Rd: Yard House, Zoes Kitchen, Bruegger’s, Piola, Sparians, The Cowfish, and World of Beer.
The Lineup this year:
- April 18: The Embers
- April 25: The Craig Woolard Band
- May 2: The Attractions
- May 9: North Tower
- May 16: Liquid Pleasure
- May 23: Ken Knox and Company
- May 30: The Catalinas
- June 6: Sleeping Booty
- June 13: The Holiday Band
- June 20: Jim Quick and Coastline
- June 27: Band of Oz
- July 4: North Tower
- July 11: The Fantastic Shakers
- July 18: The Legends of Beach
- July 25: The Entertainers
- August 1: The Craig Woolard Band
- August 8: Liquid Pleasure
- August 15: The Embers
Linda Craft & Team looks forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions about the Raleigh Real Estate Market don’t hesitate to call us at 919.235.0007 or visit www.LindaCraft.com to search every home in the Triangle!