The answer is YOU!
If one of the areas you need to spring clean is your home office space, we can help you with our FREE 2018 Shredding Event, Saturday, May 12th from 10am until 2pm at 7300 Six Forks Road in Raleigh. Load up all the paperwork you want shredded and drop it off. We will have music, refreshments, and a huge paper shredding truck to securely dispose of old files. It’s our gift to you! Oh, and by the way, you can tell your friends and neighbors about it too. This event is open to the public.
For the whole month of March, Linda Craft & Team will be featuring Spring Cleaning tips. This is part of our month long “Clean with the Team” extravaganza! All month long we will have cleaning service giveaways on Facebook and to top things off, our annual Shredding Party on March 29th! Welcome Spring with a clean and organized home!
We have been searching high and low for some out of the ordinary, expert cleaning tips! Some of these may even surprise you:
- Lampshades: use a lint roller
- Showerhead: wrap a bag filled with vinegar and use a rubber band to hold it on for 10 minutes
- Ceiling Fan: use an old pillowcase, wrap around blade and let the dust fall into the pillowcase
- Sink Disposal: pour vinegar, lemon wedges and ice cubes in and run
- Baseboards: wipe with fabric softener sheets to clean and repel future dirt and pet hair
- Windows: use newspaper and Windex to clean without streaks
- Aluminum blinds: place them on an old sheet outside on a slanted surface, and scrub with water and a noncorrosive cleaner. Use a hose to rinse well, and then dry the blinds thoroughly with a towel to prevent rust.
- Wood blinds: wipe with a few drops of gentle wood cleaner on a nearly dry sponge.
- Refrigerator: take out shelves and soak in sink with warm water and mild dish soap. Use a toothbrush for nooks and crannies. Twice a year, vacuum or brush dust from the condenser coils to keep the system from overheating.
- Mattress: sprinkle the top with baking soda, let sit and then vacuum. Remember to flip and rotate.
- Bathroom Exhaust Fan: use a can of compressed air
- Dishwasher: use lemonade Kool Aid for a wash cycle in an empty dishwasher to clean.
- Keyboard: use hydrogen peroxide on a q-tip to disinfect.
- Furniture: use a wet rubber dishwashing glove to wipe animal hair off.
When in doubt, use vinegar and hot water! Vinegar is a wonderful, all-natural cleaning powerhouse that has multiple uses. What are some of your cleaning tips and tricks? Please share!
For more cleaning tips and tricks for your Raleigh home, follow us on Facebook. Please join us on March 29 for our annual Shred Party from 10-2. Pull your car up, let us unload your boxes of old paperwork and watch as it is shredded securely right in front of your eyes (and from the comfort of your car)!
Please visit LindaCraft.com for all of your Raleigh home needs.