The answer is YOU!
If one of the areas you need to spring clean is your home office space, we can help you with our FREE 2018 Shredding Event, Saturday, May 12th from 10am until 2pm at 7300 Six Forks Road in Raleigh. Load up all the paperwork you want shredded and drop it off. We will have music, refreshments, and a huge paper shredding truck to securely dispose of old files. It’s our gift to you! Oh, and by the way, you can tell your friends and neighbors about it too. This event is open to the public.
Spring cleaning your entire house can feel overwhelming, especially if you don’t know where to begin. We recommend starting small: Split up the work over several days. But you don’t have to tackle the daunting task of spring cleaning alone.
Linda Craft & Team, REALTORS® Shredding Day 2017
Our free shredding event is Saturday, May 6th this year, and we will have music, refreshments, and a giant paper shredding truck that you can use to securely dispose of your old files and papers. You are more than welcome to invite anyone you wish. This is our gift to you!
Date: May 6th, 2017 | Time: 10 AM – 2 PM
Location: Our office at 7300 Six Forks Rd., Raleigh
Details: Free secure document shredding, no limit
The Essential Spring Cleaning Checklist
Now that you have disposed of old papers, you can use this helpful spring cleaning checklist to divide the cleaning over several days.
- Bathrooms — empty all cabinets and discard expired medications and cosmetics, clean the tub and toilet, wipe down walls and trim, and clean the mirror and faucets.
- Bedrooms — open the windows, clean and vacuum under the bed, change the bedding, and freshen the mattress with baking soda.
- Closets and Cabinets — donate or discard any items you no longer use.
- Foyer — wipe down light fixtures and door knobs, clean or replace the entry mat, and sweep the floors.
- Kitchen — sanitize cutting boards, clean the oven and stove top, wipe down stainless steel appliances and counters, and mop the floors.
- Living Room and Playroom — open the windows, vacuum the sofas, dust the shelves, wipe down the walls and trim, and launder throw pillows and blankets.
- Outside Features — sweep the porch and walkway, wash the front door, clean or replace the welcome mat, and wash the siding.
We can also recommend trusted professionals in the Triangle area to help you clean your home, clean out your gutters, clean your carpets, and more. Visit our Business Directory for a full list.
Sell Your Home with the #1 Team in the Triangle
If you are selling your home this spring, we can help. Our website is full of helpful articles and videos that cover home staging, home selling mistakes, and how to sell your home faster and for more money.
We have over 30 years of staging and selling homes, and we want to help you sell faster and for top dollar this spring. Call us today at 919-235-0007 and let’s talk about selling your home.
We are counting down the days to our community wide shredding event that will be held at our office in June.
A few quick facts about the day:
When is it? Saturday, June 23, 2012
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Where: Linda Craft & Team, REALTORS Office, 7300 Six Forks Road, Raleigh, 27615
How much can I bring? As much as you want!
What kind of items? Paper only, please. Please double check your stacks. Small staples should be fine, but do not include binder clips, etc.
Do I need to pay anything? Nope! It is totally free!!!
Can I bring a friend? Sure! We would love to have them come too! We will even have a DJ and have some fun too!