Thank you to all of you that came out to visit us at our Family Festival last month. Our pictures are back- check them out-
Flaherty Dog Park is now open!
The official grand opening is scheduled for Thursday, July 19 at 6:30 p.m.
Festivities will include a brief ribbon-cutting ceremony and fun giveaways.
Bring along your pooch and you could win a $50 PetSmart gift card!
For more information, call (919) 554-6180 or visit
It was good to see a bunch of you at the Cary Ale House this past Tuesday night. About half of our team was able to come and enjoy celebrating the Canes Victory last year.
We received the Friends and Family festival photographs from the photographer this weekend and they have been sent off site to be posted. We should have something up by the end of the week. Keep an eye out!
Thank you all for coming to our third annual Linda Craft & Team Friends and Family Festival! Everyone enjoyed the live band, hot air balloon rides, Sabrett’s Hot dogs, snow cones, popcorn, pony rides, the rock climbing wall…even Stormy from the Carolina Hurricanes was there! We were so excited to see the hot air balloon go up around 6:45 and rides were given until 9. This was the biggest crowd that we have had to come out to visit! We appreciate all of the opportunities that you have given us to assist you in your real estate transactions and we look forward to seeing you again at Linda’s Christmas Party in December. We will have the pictures from the event posted soon. Please check back for updates.
I was listening to the radio early this morning and heard about this strange bit of news so I thought I would share it with you. It will certainly go down at least in my books as one of the most interesting stories I have heard in a while. I found it online at www.tv3.co.nz
Drunk wheelchair driver sentenced in court
Fri, Jun 2007 8:30a.m.
A Canadian man pulled over on his way home from the pub in his mother’s motorised wheelchair has been sentenced in court.
35-year-old Patrick Shanahan was fined and placed on probation by a Toronto court in the impaired driving case.
Shanahan had complained he did not need a license to operate the wheelchair, so wondered how he could be charged.
The self-described alcoholic, who has a prior impaired driving conviction – not in a wheelchair – later admitted he should not have been driving the wheelchair drunk.
You Are Invited……..
Linda Craft and Team Friends and Family Festival-
Come and Join us at our annual celebration.
When: Sunday, June 10th from 5pm- 8pm
Where: Millbrook Exchange Park
1905 Spring Forest Rd, Raleigh
Come enjoy the following:
- Hot air balloon rides
- Rock wall
- Moon walk
- Pony rides
- Live band
Its our way of saying, “Thank you,” for helping us achieve another great year of real estate!
RSVP is appreciated, but not required, email@example.com or 919-232-9234
Hope to see you there!
Linda Craft and Team have recently taken major steps in creating greater visiblity of her internet presence. Thanks to the efforts of Dakno Marketing Linda Craft’s websites have made major boosts in creating more visibility of her homes for her customers. Brad Carroll, owner of Dakno Marketing and one of the nations leading experts in the Real Estate Marketing field has helped Linda move into areas of the web world that have been relatively untapped by most Real Estate Agents. One of the major first steps has been to join technorati
Technorati Profile which helps Linda’s BLOG and website have more visibility. This is only the beginning. Watch www.lindacraft.com grow in the upcoming weeks and months.
The Real Estate Market is Constantly Changing
Location, location location used to be the only thing you had to consider if you wanted to make a good real estate investment. But today buyers come in all shapes and sizes and what motivates them to buy or not buy is a whole lot more than location.
More and more buyers are saying, “show me properties that have good feng shui.”
Many books have been written about the ancient secrets to selecting properties with good Feng Shui. Even the real estate magnet Donald Trump uses the feng shui guidelines for purchasing real estate. As a real estate professional for 20 years who has read Feng Shui books and attended seminars I am still not sure about the ancient philosophy of wind, water, fire, earth, metal and wood and the balancing aspects of yin and yang but call it anything you want—I am sure of this…homes sell by emotion and how a home looks and feels to a buyer is the difference between a sale and NO sale.
What is Feng Shui? It is not about spending a lot of money and having fancy designer labels. It is about simplicity, a lack of clutter and getting rid of the extra “stuff” that blocks the flow of positive energy in our minds and in our homes. It’s about furniture, windows and door placement to allow light and a correct inviting flow that makes you so comfortable in a home that you want to stay awhile. Or better yet, buy it for top dollar.
Honey Stop The Car!
Ever had that feeling where a home captured your attention so strongly that you stopped your car to immediately call the realtor right then! This is the dream of every seller and realtor because when this kind of excitement happens the house is SOLD. Here are Feng Shui tips to make your home simply irresistible too.
- Curb appeal is fundamental. Grass cut, edged, bushes trimmed, NO weeds; flowers, flowers, and more flowers
- Driveways clean, mailbox straight, trash bins out of sight
- Porch clean, round or oval pots of blooming flowers, weather permitting
- Front path clean with flowers along the way
- A new doormat, preferably black – semicircle or oval is ideal
- Front door should be immaculate, fresh coat of paint or varnish, kick plate bright and shining
- Remove all “NO Solicitors and Do Not Disturb signs.
- Address numbers visible from across the street
- Doorbell that sounds gentle, not jarring. Solid threshold, shiny, firm doorknob
- Front door lock and key that work easily
- Fresh flowers or good looking silk flowers in entry and on dining room table
- Dying plants anywhere or empty pots are not good Feng Shui
- Remove all excess furniture –roomy and spacious feeling is most important
- Clutter is your worst enemy – rent a storage unit for excess, if necessary
- Fresh paint where needed is the sellers best investment
- 3 to 5 accessory items on kitchen and bathroom counters; all else removed
- Pay attention to art work…neutral is best (no negative, sexual or violent images. No dead trophy animals)
- Position furniture to invite guests inward-nothing blocking forward movement or doorways
- Toilet lids down! Pet dishes out of sight and cat boxes outside
CLUES TO GUIDE YOU TO HOMES WITH GOOD FENG SHUI
- Parcels having regular shapes (square or rectangle)
- Healthy lush foliage
- Lots with flat or gentle topography
- Floor plans flow easily and have regular shapes
- Homes with plenty of natural light and good ventilation
- Master bedroom that allows the owners to command the door without looking straight out the door
- Near high powered electrical lines and transformers
- That slope down at the rear or are located at the edge of a cliff.
- With swiftly moving water, such as a river, or a busy street at the rear.
- Near excessive noise or obnoxious odors
- Located at a heavily trafficked “T” or “Y” junction
- Floor plans where stairs are located immediately in the front of the main door
Feng shui may seem a “bit outside the box” but the truth is it works. If you are planning to buy or sell a home and would like more information on Feng shui staging contact Linda Craft at 919- 781-9298
Hello! We are happy to announce that the Bark Around The Park Photos are now available!
We hope that you have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend!