Selling a home is a complicated, and time-consuming process. When done correctly, however, it can transform your life for the better and help you build long-term wealth.
As such, we believe that it’s important to work with a certified expert to sell your home in the greater Raleigh area. That’s why we’d like to take a minute to show you the proven benefits to working with our team.
Our Experience Shines
When you tally up the experience of every single person on our team, you get more than 350 years of direct experience selling homes in the Triangle.
Compare that to 50% of Triangle area agents with less than 5 years of experience.
Plus, our experience includes:
This is a big part of selling real estate! You have to know how to negotiate with the buyer for the best possible outcome. Our team has negotiated and closed over 10,000 real estate transactions.
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, the average Realtor sells about 6 houses per year.
Our Exclusive Listing Partners specialize in pricing homes all day, every day. We specialize in focused expertise, which is why each of our listing specialists is able to close 20 times more homes than the average agent.
We list and sell over 100 homes each year, and have correctly priced and closed over $2 billion in real estate.
It’s no secret that selling a home comes with a lot of paperwork. Luckily, at Linda Craft & Team REALTORS®, our 30+ years of experience handling more than 10,000 contracts in the Triangle gives us the expertise to help you with all the disclosures and paperwork necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment.
An In-Depth Understanding of Market Conditions
When it comes to any business decision, we firmly believe that knowledge is power. That’s why we aim to empower our clients with a pre-listing consultation in order to fully understand today’s market conditions and the best ways to succeed in the Raleigh real estate market. Over the past 30+ years, we have used our in-depth market expertise to help our clients win during the toughest times in history (think the Savings and Loan Crisis, the Dot Com Bust, and the devastating Mortgage Crisis of the 2000s).
In a good market we leverage all our past experience and knowledge to assure the best results for our clients. Our team wins when our clients win!
Here’s a Breakdown for You
Of all the advantages that come from working with our team, Linda Craft & Team REALTORS®:
- Experience of over 30 years in this area
- Proven track record of bringing their clients success with over 10,000 homes closed
- Unsurpassed world wide marketing causing their listings to sell faster
- Expert negotiations that net our sellers higher returns on one of their largest investments
- Dedicated closing manager so no detail is missed that could cause closing delays
- Free staging advice from a professional home stager
- Professional photography and drone photography
- Appraiser for accurate square footage and compliance
- Free moving truck, notary service, and shredding service
- Vacant home service by a trained and dedicated team member
- Fix and Flip interest-free financing
- When you choose Linda Craft & Team you are supporting a local, woman-owned business
- Invitations to client appreciation events all year long
- Referrals to home-care professionals offering discounts